11th Grade Individual Planning Meeting Sign-Up Instructions
Senior meetings are starting. During these meetings, we will talk about post-PVPA plans, support needed for those plans, and more. Family members are encouraged to attend and notes will be shared after meetings.
Here is the process for students to sign up for a Senior Meeting:
- Students, sign into your PVPA G-mail account.
- Click on this link to go to the appointment calendar.
- Choose an available appointment during a block that you have a Homework Support, Academic Support, or Self-Directed Study; or during morning or afternoon Flex Time.
- Click on the appointment. A box that says "11th Grade Meeting" will open. In "What" type in your name. Save the appointment.
- You will receive an email invitation to the meeting time.
- If you do not see a time that works for you, please contact Kate at email@example.com or 413 552 1580 x243.