10th Grade Individual Meeting Sign-Up Instructions
Tenth Grade Individual Planning meetings are starting. During these meetings, we will talk about your current thinking on long-term goals, next steps after high school, and plans for the next two years. Family members are encouraged to attend and notes will be shared after meetings.
Here is the process for students to sign up for a 10th Grade Individual Planning Meeting:
- Students, sign into your PVPA G-mail account.
- Click on the link to go to the appointment calendar.
- Choose an available appointment that works for you.
- Click on the appointment. A box that says "10th Grade Individual Planning Meeting" will open. In "What" type in your name. Save the appointment.
- You will receive an email invitation to the meeting time.
- If you do not see a time that works for you, please contact Dana at email@example.com.