PVPA has an opportunity for an Ultimate Frisbee Coach to lead our Girls Varsity team for the spring 2020 season.
1. Conduct practices, motivate and instruct students in game strategies and techniques.
2. Organize schedule for season.
3. Supervise students during practices, games, and tournaments - both home and away..
4. Follow established procedures in the event of a student’s injury.
5. Model Spirit of the Game and maintain appropriate conduct towards players, officials, and spectators.
6. Create and manage budget.
7. Distribute and maintain required eligibility forms and records.
8. Distribute equipment, supplies, and uniforms to students.
10. Help arrange transportation to games and tournaments.
11. Adhere to all policies in the Staff Handbook.
1. CORI/SORI check
2. Previous playing experience
3. Active USAU Coach Level Membership
4. At least 2 years of relevant experience preferred
To be considered as a complete application, please submit all required documentation necessary to create the SchoolSpring file.
Please do not send follow-up or additional paperwork or emails. If additional information is required, applicants will be contacted.
Please be sure to upload all transcripts to your SchoolSpring application. Job ID # 3227708